Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

why kristen bell why?

so... out of my love for Kristen Bell, I went alone and saw When in Rome.
epic fail. it was terrible. the plot was wacked, the cinematrography was poorly edited, I mean come on people that get paid to edit those things. I could of edited that movie better with my eyes closed. it was awful. she had a bottle in her hands, next second it's sitting on the ledge, she has her purse, she doesn't have her purse, she has her purse. UGH! I'm annoyed at this movie. I paid money to see it, thinking she usually chooses her roles wisely-nope! there was wayy too much slapstick humor. for no reason they had the male lead be clumsy and fall into an open side-walk. WHY? they didn't give any reason as to why he was clumsy and needed to walk into things or fall into things...

i guess i read a movie like a read a book. if the first few pages don't catch my attention or draw me into the plot, i can't read it. if the start of the movie is awful, doesn't make sense and has too many songs come in and out, i should get up and leave the damn theater. bah!

No comments: